- HTML – We first start with HTML, which is a markup language (not a programming language) that wraps content or elements in HTML tags for the browser to read and display.
- CSS – Styling the display of this content is done using CSS.
- Open up your Chrome browser and go to your website of choice
- On Windows, press CTRL + SHIFT + J to open up Dev Tools
- On Mac, press CMD + OPTION + J to open the same
- Navigate to console and clear whatever error or warnings there are (see image below) by pressing “Clear Console”